Friday, April 27, 2007

I´m dating a superhero!

Well, as most of you know, I traveled back to the States for Easter to spend a few weeks back in Chicago. But, what most of you don´t know, (because I didn´t know it either) was that when I came back, I was surprised to discover that my boyfriend had suddenly been transformed into a superhero!

Who knew? I left my boyfriend for two months, expecting him to take up a new hobby, maybe meet some new friends while I was away; and when I came back, I found out that he indeed found a new hobby: he had decided to become "Wet Suit Boy," running around, saving his fellow mankind from the threat of cold water.

Actually, this is one of three wet suits that Dan rented in order to find that perfect fit. This is NOT the wet suit that he decided to use for the race, by the way, despite trying it on several times, eating lunch in it, and practising his swim strokes (in the air, not in the pool). But, in the end, it likely will become the wet suit that he wears when he has to save someone from being trapped in their bathroom.