Wednesday, March 7, 2007

More Family Photos!



Since everyone seems to be enjoying the photos so much, here's a few more of the family. And yes, that´s little Juan, and I have that expression on my face because I´m standing on my tippee toes, and even then, he´s still a massive tree of a man now. It´s hard to believe! And yes, it can only mean one thing: the rest of us are getting old, old, old!


This is Santi with Yolanda, his wife and son, Pablo, who indeed, should be put in commercials ASAP.









Commericals!







Nana said I was naughty for taking this photo of her. But it's my favorite!





Maria can play the piano. Santi can play the piano and sing. Nana can play the piano, sing, play the guitar and play the accordian. It was so fun, but I was feeling like quite the untalented, unmusical American, despite having played the violin for 8 years and remembering nothing-- (that´s what's called "repressed memories"). It really made me wish that I had stuck with guitar class level 1, so I could at least be able to strum a D chord.